Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone
My name is Bethany, and I am a Mum to a 2 year old boy, married and live in Brisbane, Australia. I have been Card making for about 13 years and Scrapbooking for about 7 years. I owned a Scrapbooking store out west of Brisbane for 3 1/2 years, but decided lat last year that I needed more time at home with my little man, as he is growing so quickly. So here I am, on my new adventure, working with one of the major craft suppliers for Australia, New Zealand, and a lot of other countries!

I am very excited to be collecting all my punches on  Friday!! Check out my blog from time to time to see what I have been busy designing, get updated on release dates, and special tips on how to get the most out of your punches!
I will be working on a special project over the next few months, and can not wait to see what I can create! Im also going to show you some great ways to store your punches, depending on how many you have! I have a few ideas, and can not wait to show you my punch collection!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment