Monday, March 21, 2011

Punch storage

I promised a few pictures of different way to store your punches, so here you go. There are several diffrent ways to store punches, depending on how much space you have, how many punches you have and in which way you like to sort your punches.
If you only have up to about 30 punches, I love the small sets of draws that sit on the table/desk top. These can be sorted in sizes, or in shapes. I like to store my circles and squares in one draw, animals in another and things like bottles, feet and shapes in another.
If your punch collection is larger than this, up to about 80 punches, the larger draws that are free standing are great. Your ounches can be sorted the way you like into the different draws, and in the way that suits you.
My favourite way to store my punches is out, so I can see them! I hate wasting time looking thru my draws as I tend to forget which styles and ounches I have!!
So I find the best way to do this is to have shelves that your punches can sit on, this way yuou can sort by style, or punch size. Get hubby to attach several shelves above your work space so that you can add more as your collection grows!

Small draws.



Larger, free standing draws.

No comments:

Post a Comment