Monday, March 21, 2011

My punch storage

I thought I had better share with you may punch collection and the way I store these!
I have all my Punch's out so that I can see them, for me I have found this works the best for me, as this way I can see what I have and I come up with ideas a lot quicker this way!
There are lots of ways you can put up shelves, ready made ones from IKEA are great, pieces of wood with "L" brackets work too! Mine are stored on some old grid mesh shelving, with wooden planks sitting on the hooks. This way I have not needed to attach anything to the wall, used some of my old shop fittings, and been able to use up dead space where the garage door is. Yes, I have a whole garage as my crafting space! I out grew the large bedroom I was using, and if I keep going the way I am, we will have to move so I have more crafting space! A problem that all us crafters share, never enough storage room!!!
I have done about 100 designs over the past few weeks, with many more ideas floating around in my head, the hardest part is finding the time to do these, lets just say the housework is needing some attention!!!

Below is a photo of my storage before adding all the punches, and wooden planks.


Below are a couple of photos of my storage, once all the punches are added.


No comments:

Post a Comment